A Stivi Wonders original, White Coffee Cocktail is a nod to an old-school cocktail, White Russian. Decadent and easy to make, this classic concoction is an item every bartender needs in his or her tool belt. Think of it as the ultimate adult milkshake. This drink, along with Black Coffee Cocktail, will make a powerhouse menu.
White Coffee Cocktail Recipe Ingredients
- Coffee. Freshly-brewed dark roast Arabica.
- Spirit. Proof 80 Vodka (make it ABSOLUT) and Malibu Rum
- Sweet Side. Pure Organic Maple Syrup
- Dairy. Heavy Cream (regular milk or almond milk will work too)
Add this to your cocktail rotation and expect that everyone will want to be friends with you. Traditionally made with cream, coffee liqueur, simple syrup, and vodka, we are certain that purists would also support any effort to go dairy-free if you would prefer to use plant-based milk instead of heavy cream. After all, everyone just wants to have a good time.
Speaking of that, a good time in this household also means trying to keep things healthy, organic, and natural. There is no artificial sweetener or unhealthy refined sugar in this cocktail. For this recipe, organic maple syrup takes on the role of a natural sweetening agent. The vision for this refreshing drink is to design it as an all-season beverage that anyone can make it at home.
Allow me to be clear on one thing though. While this specialty coffee cocktail recipe comes together in no time, it’s still long on flavor. Freshly-brewed Arabica, Absolut vodka, Malibu Rum, and maple syrup give this utterly energizing beverage plenty of coffee and cream notes—a small prayer of brightness for the blazing hot season ahead.
Cool down with White Coffee Cocktail anytime! Cheers!
White Coffee Cocktail Recipe
- 1/2 cup Arabica dark roast coffee, freshly-brewed
- 1 ounce Absolut Vodka
- 1/2 ounce Malibu Rum
- 2 tbsps heavy cream
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 5 cubes ice
- Mix all the ingredients except for the heavy cream.
- Pour the mix over ice in the serving glass allowing room for the addition of heavy cream.
- Gently drizzle the heavy cream on top of the drink for appearance and serve.
- Quick stir before drinking to combine uniformly.
- Feel free to use pure carob syrup in place of pure maple syrup if you don't have the latter on hand.
Explore homemade gourmet food and beverage recipes, food preparation techniques, global culinary experiences, restaurant reviews, cookbooks, and more on my Food page.
Leave a Reply