This Watercolor Travel Kit video marked my YouTube channel’s renaissance after many years of dormancy. It has no dramatic background inspiration or anything. We were about to embark on a mini-road trip when I realized that this could also encourage others to pack a small collection of art supplies when traveling. Below is the video and kindly scroll down to see the list of all the items featured and where to buy them.
Watercolor Travel Kit Video
What’s Inside My Travel Art Supply Kit?
For a brief getaway such as this trip, I figured that the occasion offered an opportunity for me to test Rembrandt’s Luxury Pocket Box. I recently received it in the mail from Jackson’s Art. Its addition to my watercolor travel kit significantly reduced the number of items that I needed to bring.
- Hahnemuhle Watercolor Cards, 1 Set of 30 Cards
- Rembrandt Luxury Pocket Box with Sable Brush
- rOtring 800+ Mechanical Pencil 0.5 mm, Black Barrel
- KUM Meisterwerk Sharpener (KUM Masterpiece)
- SEED Kneaded Eraser EK-NK1
- Black Recycled Canvas Travel Kit
- Gray Tiny Tote Zippered with Natural Handles
- Strathmore Watercolor Postcards, 3 Pads
Of course, as what any watercolor artist would do, I swatched my watercolors before the trip. So grateful that I did because doing so enable me to see that Rembrandt’s Luxury Pocket Box watercolors are truly vivid and easy to work with.
For more videos, please don’t forget to subscribe to my StiviWonders channel on YouTube.