Coffee Liqueur is the flexible star of a squadron of delicious coffee cocktail recipes. Infused with pure maple syrup and real vanilla, this concoction has the smooth taste of coffee liqueur mixed with the crisp clean taste of vodka. With premium coffee such as Dark Roast Arabica, crafting an easy-sipping liqueur at home that will be absolutely enjoyed by your friends and family is so easy. We guarantee you that this will be the primary ingredient in all your signature “on the house” cocktails. Espresso Martini, White Russian, Black Russian … you name it!
Coffee Liqueur Recipe Details
The ingredient list may be deceptively simple but this we can assure you, the taste profile rounds up genuine coffee notes, versatility, and balance. It adds a sweet and distinct roasted notes to the spirited bite of vodka.
- Coffee. Freshly-brewed dark roast Arabica.
- Spirit. Proof 80 Vodka (preferably Absolut)
- Sweet Side. Pure Maple Syrup
- Gourmet Side. Pure Vanilla Extract
Of course, the addition of natural vanilla is an excellent choice. It further allows, not just the base spirit, but also fresh coffee notes to shine. Make white coffee cocktail or black coffee cocktail with it. Or enjoy it “neat” and ice cold for the full effect.
Carob Coffee Liqueur
- 1 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 cup 80 proof vodka
- 1/2 cup Dark Roast Arabica Coffee, freshly-brewed
- 1 1/2 tsp real and pure vanilla extract
- Mix all the ingredients and transfer to a jar or bottle. Store in refrigerator.
- Serve one (1) shot of Coffee Liqueur "neat" or over ice cube, if preferred.
Explore homemade gourmet food and beverage recipes, food preparation techniques, global culinary experiences, restaurant reviews, cookbooks, and more on my Food page.