I suppose you want to know what this rambling house is all about. You’ve come to the right place.
MY NAME IS KRISTINA ANDERSON.
The shorter version? So, I’m …
- Stiv, for people who know me well. The sweeter ones call me STIVI. I am “Tin” or Tin-Tin to family and childhood friends. On my father’s contact list, I was listed as Sgt. Pepper. Empoy or Pards for Carl and Ferdz. Maureen and Maui call me Tres. Of course, I’m “Jesus Christ” with an imaginary glaring red font when my mother is angry and I am in serious trouble.
- Happily married. I don’t know what I did in life to deserve John’s pure heart and selfless soul.
- Running on coffee or matcha green tea and every day human stories.
- Forever in love with classical music, books, beaches and bonfire.
- Passionate about writing, photography, filming, recording arts, healthy and homemade cooking, baking, hand embroidery, and calligraphy.
- A professional editor and writer.
- An entrepreneur.
- A seasoned digital marketer. You know, the usual stuff — SEO, SMM, SEM, UX Strategies, Content Architecture, Brand Marketing, Product Marketing and Community-Building. These days, when it comes to brands and companies that want to work with me, I’m more of a Conversion Consultant than a simple copywriter, As a professional content strategist, I enjoy the challenge of attracting an audience in a world with an awful lot of noise. If you’re looking for some guidance about refining your content marketing assets, website pages, and on how to convert non-performing website elements into a sale, we should chat. If you need an online content specialist who “gets” real-world business development, I’m definitely your girl!
The longer version? Still working on it.