I suppose you want to know what this rambling house is all about. You’ve come to the right place.
MY NAME IS KRISTINA ANDERSON.
The shorter version? So, I’m …
- Stiv, for people who know me well. The sweeter ones call me STIVI.
- Happily married. I don’t know what I did in life to deserve John’s pure heart and selfless soul.
- Running on coffee, oolong tea or matcha green tea and every day human stories.
- Forever in love with classical music, books, beaches and bonfire.
- Passionate about writing, photography, watercolor painting, filmmaking, recording arts, healthy and homemade cooking, baking, hand embroidery, and calligraphy.
- A professional editor and writer.
- An entrepreneur.
- A seasoned digital marketer. You know, the usual stuff — SEO, SMM, SEM, UX Strategies, Content Architecture, Brand Marketing, Product Marketing and Community-Building. These days, when it comes to brands and companies that want to work with me, I’m more of a Conversion Consultant than a simple copywriter. As a professional content strategist, I enjoy the challenge of attracting an audience in a world with an awful lot of noise. If you’re looking for some guidance about refining your content marketing assets, website pages, and on how to convert non-performing website elements into a sale, we should chat. If you need an online content specialist who “gets” real-world business development, I’m definitely your girl!
The longer version? Still working on it.